Week#5 iQDigest for download
This week, we have more questions than usual for Level C. Also, try solving a very ‘special’ crossword. Some sample questions across levels.
- Level A:Â What is the place of worship of Jews called?
- Level A:Â The reflection of which mountain can be seen on Lake Kawaguchi?
- Level B:Â Which is the language that Jesus spoke in?
- Level B: Philae probe from the European Space Agencyâ€™s Rosetta spacecraft became the first one to land on what?
- Level C:Â A medical instrument found in almost all clinics is a sphygmomanometer. What does it measure?
- Level C:Â This battle was fought in Mont St John, but is known by a different name. This is because of the habit of the person involved of naming battles after the places he stayed the night before. Which battle?
Download the pdfs at http://www.iqgarage.com/iqdigest.