Today’s Questions from KBC 6 â€“ Episode 18 â€“ October 19 2012
KBC 6 GBJJ Question of 19/10/2012 ( Saturday )
Q: Which character in the film “3 idiots” had the ability to wrote with both hands?
A: Chatur B: Virus C: Rancho D: Millimeter
Ans: B. Virus
First Fastest Finger First Question :-
Ques : Starting from the westernmost, arrange these national parks from west to east
A. Gir B. Kaziranga C. Sundarban D. Kanha
Ans : A-D-C-B
1. Which of these would you get on the completion of a course of study at college ?
A. Fahrenheit B. Kelvin C. Degree D. Celsius
Ans : C. Degree
2. Which place in Gujarat is the meeting point of seven rivers,saptasangam, where the largest animal fair of the state is held ?
A. Vautha B. Vardha C. Tarnetar D. Ahwa
Ans : A. Vautha
3. In 2012, which of these countries has been removed by WHO from the polio-endemic countries ?
A. Pakistan B. Nigeria C. India D. Afghanistan
Ans : C. India
4. Who won the ‘ICC ODI Cricketer of the Year’award in 2012 ?
A. Lasith Malinga B. M S Dhoni C. Virat Kohli D. Kumar Sangakkara
Ans : C. Virat Kohli
5. Which President proclaimed Emergency in India on 26 June 1975 ?
A. V V Giri B. Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed C. Zakir Hussain D. Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
Ans : B. Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed
6. To Which of these poets did Mahatma Gandhi give the title of “Rashtriya Shayar” ?
A. Umashankar Joshi B. Jhaverchand Meghani C. Tribhuvndas Luhar D. Chandravadan Mehta
Ans : B. Jhaverchand Meghani
7. Which politician used to write a cinema column in his early career under the pen name “Netra” in the journal ‘Organiser’ ?
A. L K Advani B. Jaswant Singh C. Narendra Modi D. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Ans : A. L K Advani
Ques :Starting with the earliest , arrange these films featuring Vidya Balan chronologically in order of their release.
A. The Dirty Picture B. Parineeta C. Paa D. Bhool Bhulaiyaa
Ans : B-D-C-A
Ques : Which of these appears in the sky usually just after rain ?
A. Bheemgada B. Rudratrishul C. Indradhanush D. Ramawan
Ans : C. Indradhanush
Ques : With reference to women’s attire , ‘Ulta palla’ and ‘ seedha palla’ are associated with what ?
A. Choli B. Aanchal C. Lehnga D. Ghagra
Ans : B. Aanchal
Ques : Which film has been named as India’s official entry for the 2013 Oscars ?
A. Kahaani B. Barfi C. Paan Singh Tomar D. Vicky Donor
Ans : B. Barfi