q1. Which of these sounds would you associate with the heart ?
A. Tring Tring B. Tap Tap C. Click Click D. Dhak Dhak
Ans : D. Dhak Dhak
Today’s GBBJ question from Sep 6 :Which of these words or phrases was famously used in many of his dialogues by actor Pran?
A. Khamosh B. Barkhurdaar C. Jaani D. Babu Moshai
Answer: B. Barkhudar
Only entries received by 8:29:59 PM on 7th September 2013 will be considered.
q2. Who is the ‘ Bharat Ka Veer Putra ‘, according to the title of a 2013 TV Series ?
A. Tipu Sultan B. Chandragupta Maurya C. Maharana Pratap D. Ashoka
Ans : C. Maharana Pratap
3. In 2013, where did the natural calamity known as Himalayan tsunami occur?
A. Uttrakhand B. Arunachal Pradesh C. Jammu and Kashmir D. Sikkim
Ans : A. Uttrakhand
4. Which film is this song from ?
A. Mere Dad Ki Maruti B. Chennai Express C. Ghanchakkar D. Race 2.
Ans : B. Chennai Express
5. In the Ramayana, Which demon impersonated Rama’s voice, screaming, “Lakshman! Help me” ?
A. Surpanakha B. Khara C. Maricha D. Dushana
Ans : C. Maricha
6. Who is the only leader to be elected Prime Minister of Pakistan three times ?
A. Syed Yousaf Raza Gillani B. Benazir Bhutto C. Liaqat Ali Khan D. Nawaz Sharif
Ans : D. Nawaz Sharif
7. The black widow, which eats the male counterpart after mating, as a female species of which animal ?
A. Sloth B. Ant C. Spider D. Termite
Ans : C. Spider
8. Douglas Engelbert, who passed away in 2013, is credited as the inventor of which of these products ?
A. Mobile Phone B. Computer Mouse C. Bluetooth Mouse D. Digital camera
Ans : B. Computer Mouse
9. In 1850, the first experimental electric telegraph line in India was set up between Calcutta and which place ?
A. Diamond Harbour B. Darjeeling C. Murshidabad D. Dhaka
Ans : A. Diamond Harbour.
10. Which of these persons has not walked on the Moon ?
A. Charles Duke B. James A Lovell C. Alan Bean D. Pete Conrad
Ans : B. James A Lovell
11. Who was the chairman of the Indian Calendar Reform Committee that initiated the adoption of Saka calendar as the Indian national Calendar ?
A. Meghnad Saha B. Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar C. Prabodh Chandra Sengupta D. Vainu Bappu
Ans : A. Meghnad Saha
q1: ‘The Phrase ‘100 crore Club’, often mentioned in Indian media nowadays, refers to which one of the following ?
A. Viewership of an IPL match B. Election expenditure C. Population of countries
D. Films’ box office collections
Ans : D. Films’ box office collections
Ques : The ‘sasural’ of which of these international sportsperson from India is in Pakistan ?
A. Saina Nehwal B. Saina Mirza C. Anisa Sayyed D. Anjum Chopra
Ans : B. Saina Mirza
Ques : Which team retained the ashes Trophy in 2013 ?
A. Australia B. South Africa C. West Indies D. England
Ans : D. England
Ques : With Which of these cards would you associate the phrase ‘Aam Aadmi ka Adhikaar’?
A. PAN Card B. Voter ID Card C. AADHAR Card D. Ration Card
Ans : C. AADHAR Card