Fastest Finger First India Quiz
Yesterday, i organised a fastest finger first quiz based on India at my work place. A relatively simple quiz, basically a test of who can respond the fastest over Microsoft Communicator either by virtue of knowing the answer or googling for it. Given below are the questions and answers.
Which Bollywood actor’s real name is Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia? Akshay Kumar
which management institute, acc to the economist “is the toughest in the world to get into”? IIM Ahmedabad
Recent Ad in indian newspapers. Simple. Safe. Secure. fast.www. For what? Google Chrome
Gandhari had 101 children. One of them, a daughter was Duhshala. Who were the other hundred? The Kauravas
The name of which place translates to “That which cannot be conquered by war”? Ayodhya
——- —— and Gagan Narang won India’s first gold in CWG in2010 the Pairs 10 m Air Rifle Mens event today morning in the CWG. Abhinav Bindra
What does this map show details of ?
Pin Code distribution in India
- In which city in India will you find the Veer Savarkar Airport? Port Blair
- The Ayodhya verdict is a 3 way split between the Muslims (Sunni Waqf board), Hindus (Ram Lalla) and and who? Nirmohi Akhara
- In Hindi it is called Saunf what is it called in English? Fennel Seeds
- Who is the composer of the song “yaaron, India bulaa liya” ? A R Rahman. This is the theme song of CWG 2010
- Rajana Sonawane of Tembhli village in Maharashtra was the first Indian to get what? UID Card
- Chichen Itza, Christ the redeemer, Colosseum, Great Wall of China, Machu Pichu, Petra and ?. Complete the list Taj Mahal, the new seven wonders of the world
- The movie 3 idiots is based on which Chetan Bhagat’s novel ? Five point someone
- Which film is India’s official entry at the Oscars in 2010? Peepli Live
- What is the name of Vijay Mallya’s formula one team? Force India
- Legend has it that this city is the ancestral village of Guru Dronacharya. In Sanskrit, Guru means teacher and Gram means village. and hence this village was known as Guru-gram. Over time, it has acquired its present name. Which city? Gurgaon
- This game was invented by British Soldiers in Pune in the 19th century and was called Poona originally. What is this game’s current name? Badminton
- Which country walked first in the parade in the CWG opening ceremony on Oct 3rd and why? Australia. The previous host walks out first.
- Which music band’s website is Dhoom.com? Euphoria
- Which song, according to a BBC Radio report filed in 1993, “had all of India hot under the collar”? Choli Ke Peeche Kya Hai
- it was set up as India’s first national park in 1936. Project Tiger was inaugurated here on 1973. Which park? Jim Corbett National park.
- This Indian state has just four districts named North, East, West and South. Which state? Sikkim
- Which is the national aquatic animal of India? River Dolphin